Each fraternal year, The Louisville Alumni Chapter seeks to request annual dues.
Your annual contributions to the chapter go directly to every chapter initiative.
We work extremely hard to contribute to the community in the form of our local Guide Right initiatives which include:
· Annual Scholarships to deserving high school men of achievement
· The Kappa League Leadership Development Program
· Local partnerships with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kentuckiana
· Thanksgiving basket delivery partnership with the West End Lions Club.
· Kappa Karoling – Our Holiday outreach program to Louisville Seniors in nursing homes.
· Christmas Baskets To Needy Families in the Community
· Sponsorship/ oversight of our collegiate/undergraduate Brothers
· Relay for Life and Numerous other Wellness Initiatives/Activities
· Local affiliation to the Louisville Alumni Pan Hellenic Council
· Donations to Grand Chapter /Province/Kappa Alpha Psi Foundation initiatives such as Kappa Kamp
Your donations also allow us to operate in a manner that keeps our chapter administration up to date with the resources that enable us to provide for your fraternal benefit, while operating at the speed of modern enterprises with the use of the following resources:
· Office/Clerical (e.g. Paper/Postage/Phone/Fax)
· Marketing and Promotion of our local brand/ Chapter Website
· Banking/Financial and Legal compliance
Click the following link to go directly to the Louisville Alumni Chapter PayPal Account to pay your dues:
This payment is open ended to account for variances in dues and defined as “ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION” and Item coded as YRLY CNTRBTN and a 6% processing fee. Click on the “Pay Now” button below to make your payment.
2019-2020 Rates & Fees
Chapter Dues: $175.00
Province Dues: $40.00
Total Local and Province Dues: $215.00
Grand Chapter Dues (Paid directly to Grand Chapter) Click Here